Having a business coach is like having a personal trainer – someone to assist you set and attain your goals in the most efficient way keeping you accountable along the way. Knowing what to do and doing it are two separate things.
‘If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient, get appropriate advice and achieve it’
How is your Business performing?
- Could it run more efficiently
- Could the output and profits be higher?
- Could costs be reduced, or processes streamlined?
- Could you be working on the business and not in it?
- Could you reduce your hours and increase output?
- Do you have a business plan?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- What are your business goals?
- Do your staff know the business goals and how their role contributes?
- Is there a clear line of sight to your company goals?
- Is there a culture of accountability, strategy, and focus?
- Does each staff member have key performance indicators and how are they measured?
We can assist understand your figures throughout the year and help you use them to make better decisions.